Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BOB / IQD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,718 (2,368,313 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)