Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.203 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,900 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,310 (6,905TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)