Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.181 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,941 (7,573TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)