Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.675 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 74% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,022 (€2,218) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (39 minutes ago)