Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.769 BOB / JOD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,569 (Dinar 1,798) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)