Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.665 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 790 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)