Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42878 BOB / EGP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,811 (E£ 20,549) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)