Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42790 BOB / EGP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,987 (E£ 23,339) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)