Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.845 BOB / SAR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 123% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,304 (﷼ 12,090) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (40 minutes ago)