Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00580 BOB / IQD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 148% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,589 (3,897,829 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)