Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.883 BOB / AED
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 84% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,007 (Dirham 9,564) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (44 minutes ago)