Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.208 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,500 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,396 (6,953TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)