Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.181 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,700 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b5,827 (4,936TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 2 hours ago)