Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15332 BOB / SDG *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,300 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,842 (44,629 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)