Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.204 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,037 (C$3,466) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 111,564TL (about 1 hour ago)