Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,106 prices entered by 708 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 USD / AUD
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,851 (AU$6,312) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)