Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,262 prices entered by 752 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 USD / AUD
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,646 (AU$6,210) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)