Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,204 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / AUD
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,839 (AU$6,306) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)