Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01730 USD / DOP
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Cleveland, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,047 (RD$ 118,315) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)