Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Cleveland, Ohio, United States
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06179 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,457 prices entered by 839 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 60% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Liverpool costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.01 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 39,990 kr (32 minutes ago)