Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,412 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08026 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Cleveland, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,746 (R 21,754) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)