Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Cleveland, Ohio, United States
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06430 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,584 prices entered by 347 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 58% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)