Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Cleveland, Ohio, United States
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07061 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,065 prices entered by 315 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 53% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 1.01 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 30,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (about 2 hours ago)