Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07320 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,583 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)