Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,400 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07689 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Cleveland, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,642 (R 21,356) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (39 minutes ago)