Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07798 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,586 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)