Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Cleveland, Ohio, United States
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07320 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,993 prices entered by 302 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 50% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,120 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Nicosia costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monrovia costs 555 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wuhan costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)