Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Cleveland, Ohio, United States
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07180 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,250 prices entered by 329 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 800TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 3.13 (about 1 hour ago)