Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07554 USD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,988 prices entered by 318 different people.
Do you live in Cleveland, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)