Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.375 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 405,749 MT ($6,505) in Walnut Creek, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 2 hours ago)