Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.502 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 451,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 252,392 MT (€3,631) in Vigo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 1 hour ago)