Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.340 MZN / SEK
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 41% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 450,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 267,404 MT (42,175 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)