Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08767 MZN / CLP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 208,407 MT (CH$2,377,063) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 3 hours ago)