Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.080 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 417,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 188,550 MT (R$ 12,503) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 1 hour ago)