Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.461 MZN / BAM
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 193,011 MT (5,443KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)