Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01819 MZN / COP
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 456,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 186,038 MT (COL$10,228,863) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Miami, Florida costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)