Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 44.259 MZN / LYD *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 244,790 MT (5,531 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)