Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MZN / IRR *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 179,275 MT (﷼ 121,414,445) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)