Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.293 MZN / MXN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 198,028 MT (Mex$ 60,135) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toluca costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)