Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.737 MZN / ILS
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 20% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 418,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 333,060 MT (18,778 ₪) in Tel Aviv.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)