Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.037 MZN / GEL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 203,054 MT (9,652 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)