Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21005 MZN / HUF
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 438,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 188,714 MT (898,440 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)