Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.310 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 52% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 237,644 MT ($3,814) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)