Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.585 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 322,758 MT ($5,076) in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 37,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $344,000 (about 2 hours ago)