Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MZN / IRR *
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 205,412 MT (﷼ 138,802,806) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)