Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,341 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.314 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 244,739 MT (R$ 15,982) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)