Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.151 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 200,084 MT (R$ 13,206) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Marta costs COL$35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Utrecht costs €29,170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,280 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)