Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.010 MZN / BOB
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 242,608 MT ($b26,926) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)