Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.063 MZN / ARS
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 159,121 MT (ARS $149,646) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)