Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.570 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 438,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 238,529 MT (€3,429) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Panama City costs 0.15 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)