Cost of living in Rouen, France vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.301 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 37% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 288,280 MT (€4,160) in Rouen.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)