Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.544 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 418,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 281,514 MT (€4,107) in Rome.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pasto costs COL$90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 245,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b3,000 (about 3 hours ago)