Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.134 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 209,618 MT (R$ 13,851) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)