Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.889 MZN / INR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 60% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 187,337 MT (₨210,628) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨12,706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)