Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.302 MZN / MXN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 212,994 MT (Mex$ 64,495) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)