Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.684 MZN / PEN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 311,463 MT (S/. 16,670) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Asunción costs 250,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)