Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.257 MZN / PLN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 432,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 209,291 MT (12,874 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €68 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $32 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)