Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.235 MZN / BGN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 408,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 177,865 MT (4,909 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)