Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.356 MZN / BGN
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 56% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 216,104 MT (5,944 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)