Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.476 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 37% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 262,632 MT (€3,780) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)