Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States vs Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.703 MZN / USD
Do you live in Cidade de Nacala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 432,000 MT in Cidade de Nacala you would need to make just about 308,670 MT ($4,845) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)